CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whiskey Steak

Do not let the name fool you!
This is the best homemade steak marinade.
And you don't have to use whiskey, the recipe says you can use apple cider. Well, I didn't have whiskey or apple cider, but I did have a can of ginger ale, so I that's what I used and it turned out great!

Whiskey Sirloin Steak

1/3 cup Ginger Ale
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 T. brown sugar
1 garlic clove, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 t. ground ginger
1 beef top sirloin steak

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add the beef. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours.
Drain and discard marinade. Grill until desired doneness and enjoy!

I served with the Rosemary Mashed Potatoes and corn on the side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment