CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

Black Bean Dip

I don't have a picture of this dip, since we usually take it to a gathering, the beach or eat it during a game, it's usually gone before I get the camera...
but it's too good to not post!

I was given this recipe after a neighbor took a heart healthy cooking class.
Not only is it heart healthy, it easy, and really flavorful.

Black Bean Dip

1 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup salsa (I like the fresh, refrigerated kind, I think the brand is Rojos)
2 T. lime juice
2 T. fresh cilantro
1/4 t. cumin
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together and food process until the desired consistency. Don't let the color fool you, it's really good!
Serve with your favorite chips.

2 comments:

Unknown

yaaay! This was so yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown

Made this tonight for our dinner! and it was so delicious! Again thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment