CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Raspberry Pretzel Salad

I found this recipe in my sister-in-law's ward cookbook.
It's more of a sweet salad.
I love the salty-creamy-sweet taste.
I bet you can substitute any type of fruit/jello and it would still turn out delish.
Raspberry Pretzel Salad

2 c. crushed GF pretzels (I like the Glutino brand the best)
3 T. sugar
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 8oz cream cheese at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
8oz Cool Whip
12 oz frozen raspberries
2 small (or 1 large) raspberry jello

Mix first three ingredients and press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes and let cool.

Stir together cream cheese and sugar and add the pineapple and Cool Whip. Blend well and pour over cooled pretzel mixture.

Boil 2 cups water to dissolve jello and add the berries. Let thicken and pour over cheese layer. Refrigerate until set.

2 comments:

Jenna

This is seriously one of my ALL TIME favorite dessert salads!!!! I've never tried it with the pineapple, though...now I can't wait!!!

Yvonne

Ahhhh!! Thanks for doing this blog!!!! :)

Post a Comment