CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rosemary Mashed Potatoes

I used to think that I had a great recipe for mashed potatoes. I decided to try a whole new recipe and I'm glad I did!
These are so creamy and flavorful, the whipping cream is the secret.
You can double the recipe if needed for a larger group.
Rosemary Mashed Potatoes

4 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 1/4 t. salt. divided
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
2 T. butter, cubed
1/4 t. minced fresh rosemary
1/8 t. nutmeg
1/8 t. pepper

Place potatoes in a large pot, add 1 t. salt. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add the cream, butter, rosemary, nutmeg, pepper and remaining salt; beat until smooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment