CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken Salad

Maybe I'm getting lazy.
Or maybe it's too hot.
Or maybe all the produce just looks so, so delicious.
Or maybe a combo of all three?
It seems that all I want to eat these days is a BIG salad.
So sorry, about all the salad posts, but the husband did say this was the best one, so here it is!
I used the San-J Teriyaki sauce and it was so good. I think that I might use it for a chicken marinade and serve over rice.
(Just like all the other salads I make, I just put all the fixings on the plate in whatever amounts I feel like)

Teriyaki Chicken Salad

1 cup teriyaki marinade
2 chicken breasts
Romaine or green leaf lettuce
1 kiwi fruit, cubed
Fresh pineapple, cubed
Chopped red pepper
Chopped green pepper
Raspberries
Strawberries
Chopped green onion
Cashews
Poppy Seed Salad Dressing (My fav. is the Brianne's brand)

Marinade chicken for a few hours. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken and slice.
Make the salad on the plates, add the chicken and dressing.
It's so fresh and delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment