CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons

These possibility could be my favorite cookie...
ever.
Not only are they easy-peasy they are so good.
I think I could have sat down and eaten the entire pan.
I had to restrain myself.
Trust me, it was difficult.
You could add in 1 1/2 cups of mini chocolate chips, mini M&M or just drizzle melted chocolate over the top.  I didn't have time, so I made them plain and simple.  
And they were deeee-lish!


Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons

1 14 oz bag shredded coconut
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup flour (your fave or cornstarch would work well too)


Preheat over to 350.  Grease cookie sheets; set aside.  In a large bowl, combine coconut, milk and flour until well blended.  
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, about 2 inches apart.  Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden.  The cookies are done when they loose the "wet" look, they will be dry and browned on the edges.  Cool completely on wire racks.  Store in an air-tight container.

Also try:
and 

0 comments:

Post a Comment