CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gluten Free Teriyaki Stir Fry

Stir fry is a great dinner, a fast and healthy dinner, but lets be honest, the most time consuming part of making stir fry is cutting up all the veggies.
So here is the solution, cut and freeze.

My mom came the week after I had my baby.  Not only did she change diapers, clean the house, play with the toddler, cook dinner and let me have a nap and shower everyday, she made me about eight meals to put put in the freezer for when she left.
Amazing, I know.

She made two baggies: one for cut up veggies and one for cubed chicken.
I like to use whatever veggies I have on hand.  Peppers (all colors), zucchini, summer squash, onions, mushrooms, carrots, are some good suggestions.
Put both baggies in a gallon size freezer bag, label and freeze until you need a fast meal.


When you are in a rush, too tired to cook, or just need a break, pull out of your freezer that morning.
I like to use Italian dressing to place of oil for more flavor.
Heat dressing and cook veggies and chicken.
I like to add this teriyaki sauce:

While you are stirfrying make some rice and serve with stir fry.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment