CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

Sorry, once again no picture.  I just couldn't get any of them to look good.

These cookies are the solution to my chocolate-peanut butter cravings.  And I feel a little less guilty because there are oats in the recipe, meaning it's a tiny bit healthy right? 

Super easy, super good, gone super fast.

No-Bake Cookies

1 cube butter
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
3 cups GF quick cooking oats
3 T. cocoa
1 t. vanilla
1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
1/2 t. salt

In a saucepan, combine butter, cocoa, milk and sugar.  Bring to a boil.  Cook for 1 1/2 mins, stirring constantly.  Remove from heat

Add peanut butter, oats and vanilla.  Mix well.  Drop by spoonful onto wax paper.  Cool.

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie

I found a good solution for celiacs who can't eat oats is sliced almonds - I just swap them for the oats and they taste really good!

Yvonne

Aspen and I just made these for our FHE treat. Thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment