CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

See my happy face?
It's because I'm drinking a delicious
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake


Oh my, these were good.
I think I could drink on every night...but only if I would still fit into my skinny jeans so I try to restrain myself.  
It's hard.
Easy to whip up, easy ingredients.
You must make one before the holidays are over!

Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes

1/3 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup milk
1/4 t. vanilla
1/2 t. cinnamon
Pinch of cloves (about 1/16 t.)
Pinch of nutmeg (about 1/16t.)
2 T. brown sugar

Blend together in your blender.
Now if you want a true, thick rich milkshake mix in 2 cups of vanilla ice cream by hand.
If you want it a little more runny, add the 2 cups vanilla ice cream to the blender and blend away.

Add a straw and devour.
But not too fast, you don't want a cold headache.

0 comments:

Post a Comment