CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Gluten Free Spicy Chinese Noodles

At first I didn't think that I would like this recipe.
My husband just completed P90X, and not only is he looking smokin', we've tried some new healthy recipes along the way.
This is one of them.
I made these noodles for his lunch, expecting him to be totally grossed out, peanut butter and noodles really?? but he loved it and said I needed to make some for myself. 
So I did.
And I love them.
Give the peanut butter noodles a chance....

Gluten Free Spicy Chinese Noodles
(This is one portion, feel free to double/triple/quadruple whatever you need)

2 oz Gluten Free pasta
2 T chunky peanut butter
1 1/2 T. gluten free soy sauce
1 1/2 T. rice vinegar
1 t. honey
dash of cayenne pepper
1 T. green onions, finely chopped

Cook the pasta according to package directions.  Drain and place noodles back in sauce pan.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and cayenne.
Pour over pasta and heat until peanut butter is melted and combined.  If the pasta is too dry, add a little chicken broth or water to thin sauce.
Garnish with green onions.

Also try:
or

0 comments:

Post a Comment