CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Product Review: Pamela's Classic Vanilla Cake Mix

I used this cake mix at make a Gluten Free Dream Whip Cake, and it turned out really well.


This is a cake mix I would recommend using.  It's moist and will make a 9x13 cake easily.  It's easy to mix up.  It's pretty moist as well.
It's priced in the middle of the cake mixes, not the cheapest but not the priciest either.  For what you get, this a great cake mix to use.  
I used this to make my daughter's rainbow cake and the batter dyed easily and gave great color results.  I did notice the batter was a little yellow, probably due to the egg yolks, but you could just use the egg whites to get a true white cake.

Overall, I would recommend this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment