CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Gluten Free Pancake Parfaits

I love pancakes.
Love, luv, heart, obsess, dream, drool, take your pick about pancakes.
Mmmmmm, pancakes
especially gluten free pancakes.
And I also love to eat pancakes in a stack, I don't know, for some reason they taste better that way.  No really, they actually do.

So, comes the idea of the Pancake Parfait:

All you need to do to make your own is:

Make a batch of your favorite pancakes.
Quick shout-out to the new BisQuick Gluten Free Mix.  Makes it so easy and they really are so good.
(Just a tip, don't substitute in applesauce for the oil, for some reason it just doesn't really turn out as good.)

Then layer vanilla yogurt (not plain, unless you want it to be really tangy!) and the fruit of your choice.

Stack another pancake, and so on and so forth until you have enough in your stack to make you very, very happy.  Top with yogurt and fruit.

Then drizzle with Gluten Free syrup, and you are ready to dig in.  
You really won't need that much syrup, it's pretty sweet from the fruit and yogurt.

Strawberries are my fav, but I think that any fruit/berry would be great...maybe not a tomato, but I go against science on this one and consider it a veggie.

Yum.

Go bananas:

Gives me another reason to wake up in the morning.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment