CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Olive Garden

For a baby shower, some friends and I went to the Olive Garden.
And this is what I got:
Amazing, right?!?
A few years ago, the hostess at the Olive Garden had no idea what I was talking about, gluten-free, now they actually have a menu!
A small menu, but it's a menu nonetheless!

This is the Pennine Rigate with Marinara.
It was pretty good.
Now, I'll admit, it wasn't the best-est restaurant meal I've ever had, but it was really fun being there with everyone and ordering pasta!

A few months ago, we went to Olive Garden and I tried the Mixed Grill Kabobs, which I liked better, but it didn't have any pasta, only grilled steak, chicken and veggies, which is still delish, it just depends on your mood. There are other options that I'm excited to try as well.

The salad is also GF as long as you make sure they hold the croutons!

Enjoy your next trip to the Olive Garden!

0 comments:

Post a Comment