CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gluten Free Vanilla Syrup

My favorite way to eat on of my favorite breakfast foods.
Vanilla Syrup


Let's be honest here.
This stuff is amazing.
I don't know the secret.
I'm just considering myself lucky to have the recipe.
(This is another great one from my friend, Shunae.
Thank you, I owe you my first born child...)

Now you can drown your favorite pancakes, waffles, french toast, whatever you like in this delicious syrup.  It seems weird to put in the baking soda, but it adds such a nice froth, don't think it's a typo, it's absolutely correct.
Enjoy!  Making this for breakfast makes it worth getting up in the morning!

Gluten Free Vanilla Syrup

1 cube butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk + 1/2 T. vinegar 
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla

In a large sauce pan, melt butter.  Add sugar and milk/vinegar over medium heat.  Stir often.
Bring to a boil then remove from heat.
Add baking soda and vanilla.
Serve with your favorite breakfast foods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment