CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 3, 2011

3 on 3

Wow, it's already September 3rd?  
Where did summer go?

I thought that it might be fun to have a little game.
A little 3 on 3, 
or should I say, 3 on the 3rd.

Here are 3 things about me, and I would love to hear what your answers are as well.  
Happy 3rd!

1. Favorite Food:
Hands down, PIZZA!
Am I too old to say that?  I've always loved pizza and I think that it will be my favorite food until I die!

2. First thing I would eat if I suddenly woke up able to eat gluten (hey, a girl can dream right!?!)
Of course you guessed it- pizza. 
The gluten-full kind.
Probably a Hawaiian pizza from Pizza Hut or a Special from Barros.
Yum.

3. Random food fact:
I am afraid of mold or food-borne illness.
Like, irrationally afraid.
My poor husband, I'm constantly asking him, "does this look moldy", "do you think this is safe", "is that meat done"?  
I know super weird, but if it has one speck of even looking like it might be bad, (mold, old, bacteria) I can't eat any of it.

Also, I can't stand hot dogs.

What about you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment