CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm Back!

First to apologize about not posting anything for the last 2 months.

(Even though I did just try to butter you up by posting the most fantastic pumpkin cheesecake I've ever had. Look at the post right below!)

Now my excuses.

Our family is expanding from 3 to 4 this coming May.
Yes, it's true, I'm having a baby and had a terrible bout of morning sickness. No scratch that, I had a terrible bout of all-day sickness.

I've actually lost weight.

But I thought, even though we are eating scrambled eggs for dinner (again, for the 3rd night in a row) what a great time to catch up on all the great GF recipes I have.
So I would sit down and start to type and what do you know, this strong, hot, nauseous feeling would come over me and I would either have to run to the bathroom, or lie down and watch a Disney movie with my toddler. Hence the lack of new and exciting recipes.

We moved.

Yes we left our home of 3.5 years so my husband can finish his clinical rotations and everyone knows when you move you eat out. A lot. Or you just eat scrambled eggs every night, like us.

But the good news is, we are settled. I am feeling better. And food is cheap here in Arizona so get ready for some delicious recipes coming your way!

I'm back, baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment